Drunk3po | Jun 23, 2020 |
Today was a day of reflection while drinking my coffee.
If you read this tell me 3 things that you are thankful for today.
My 3 are;
1. Being able to work on my CG art.
2. Having my guitar.
3. Still having my test date set in stone. (Really happy about that one).
1/ my home gym is open (as always)
2/ my twitter community is like a being a paladin in hell (or more accurately a succubus in 7 heavens! giggle)
3/ I WISH I had a glorious pizza (one of my FAVE cheat foods) but haven’t earned it yet (calories are even more hellish than Twitter I think)
1. My Dad (it’s his birthday today).
2. A flexible job through this whole weird season.
3. Black Rifle coffee. It’s very good.
Thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing other answers!
1) My family are safe and healthy
2) I have a park nearby to take walks in
3) I got off social media months ago. Now using the time to do my crafts
1. Video games
2. Onlyfans lol
1. I’m thankful I have a job, I’ll blog about it being an essential working man (complete with essential shirt).
2. I’m thankful that shower beers are a thing after a day of excavating (certified shovel operator, here) a septic lid.
3. I’m thankful about this website, as it condenses a lot of potential friends or acquaintances off various shards of my internet footprint over the years.
Have an attitude of gratitude, as you never know when your card is punched. We are living in a time where there are conflicting narratives, and I don’t see it ending soon as I would prefer. While you might hate the process, keep your dream in focus when the sweat gets in your eyes. You might be doing your toils for your family, or a vacation, or just one more toy or achievement that you can add to your wall. I’ll say that if you don’t endeavor to something greater than yourself, at some point, you realize you chased the sun to waste the afternoon. Affect people around you, be a beacon of encouragement and display the traits that will infect others to improve the lives around them.
Well said, Bruce. Thank you <3
1. I’m thankful…that I can be thankful! I’m here. I exist. Wow. The probability of that is astounding in the first place. It could all be a simulation, but I’d still be thankful for my simulated self.
2. I’m thankful for that dark chocolate sea salt energy bar I had today. mmm, yummy yummy yummy.
3. I’m thankful that my 4 year old daughter and I both wore our matching batman T-shirts today, black with the yellow insignia on it. Purely by coincidence. We didn’t realize it til I got back home from work. She’s a geek in the making!
1) Nandos is open and got food, love that Peri Peri Chicken
2) My work is super busy, so i get to keep my job.
3) My family is all safe and sound
1. Solo list money
2. ReyLos are weird
3 tuggs is awesome
You must be logged in to post a comment.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES!