2,000 People

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

2,000 people showed up for President Reject’s inauguration.  There were 25,000 soldiers and 2,000 people.  There are literally more people waiting in line to go to that bathroom at a Trump rally than showed up for Biden.

biden-crowd-inauguration

So, in other words, it looked like a typical biden rally.

Few people.

No enthusiasm.

Covid restrictions is a big reason. But also the fact that Biden supporters aren’t as passionate and loyal, true

I deliberately didn’t pay attention but this does put a smile on my face. You can’t forge respect.

Nor as truly numerous as the media has portrayed.

Covid restrictions?

Like that was a problem during the summer of riots/looting/burning, when the medical community was cheer that “social change” takes priority over “medical concerns”.

That is a cover to show how few people actually cheer for him.

See, because of the coof, we have more National Guards protecting the scene of the crime than actually dems watching in-person.

Well during the lootings the people thought that the cause they are looting for is more important than stopping covid from spreading, which was a dumb idea. And those who were looting were thugs, they’re not thinking clearly. This case is not quite 1 to 1 in comparison.

biden_lovecraft

One thing I’ll definitely miss about Trump are the absolute zingers he came out with:

based

The reality is Trump probably slept with many people under 18 and only foolish people think otherwise.  Right now there are at least 50 million webcam girls who are 18 and they didn’t just start the day they turned 18.    All it takes is a Ferrari.  I have seen it first hand.

The DC loudspeaker brings me some serious North Korea vibes

<p style=”text-align: left;”>NK?! What with the election fraud, loudspeaker commands, surge of vetted troops in the capitol, forced masks in areas, and suppression of comments and dislikes of videos on YouTube? I dont see it….</p>

Holy fuck Soiboi said something I agree with.

That loud speeker is scary as hell. ChiCom, CCCP, NK bullshit right there.

These are the same people who expect us to believe Gropin Joey picked up 80 million votes? Ive seen bigger crowds trying to get into the blue room at a Trump rally.

Lmao Wait do people believe the loudspeaker thing is real? The sound clip is taken from a video game. That’s what I call P.R.O.P.A.G.A.N.D.A.  Also the troops in the capitol is in my opinion 100% reasonable after what happened

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION