2,000 People

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I wouldnt put it past them. Theres loudspeakers at wal mart now reminding people to wear a mask and socially distance, so it’s not too far off. And the troops is reasonable now?? Yet after months of BLM and antifa burning churches and businesses and claiming Chaz zones, the troops are NOW called in?

Nothing happened at the capitol.
    Cops opened the doors and people walked round inside the velvet ropes. ooooooohhhh scary.

The riot was all Qtards(CIA) and Antiqueefa(Commies)

Why is there a problem with speakers reminding to avoid unnecessary contact when a pandemic with a higher than usual R rate is going on? Isn’t that common sense?  Also, correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the cops patrol and roam around cities more during the summer when the rioting happened? I mean I sure saw on a daily basis footage of them confronting the rioters. And on top of that, it’s a bit easier to raise the security level of protecting a specific location with important people than to raise the security level to protect… the whole country? To summarize, I think the security level like patrolling for example should’ve been raised during the summer riots and they definitely should be raised after what happened in the Capitol siege.

As for my dude Mr Cowboy, I don’t know if you’ve seen the footage of armed people breaking windows and violently shoving cops out of the way while storming the Capitol? You know, with the weirdos who planned the thing on Parler for months?

^This soi based bitch will believe anything the Communist news tell him to.

If there were ‘plans’ happening on Parler I sure as fuck never saw any.
    I did see them on Twatter and on Fascist dork but those shit shows still exist.

> People taking the loudspeaker seriously.

It was a shitpost, guys. Don’t freak out.

Good to know.
    Its isnt out of the realm of possibility in this police state

Several teachers forced my class to watch part of the inauguration.

We don’t even live in America.

DigiCat

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m not into politics in any way, but i’m assuming no one was forced to watch the inaguration 4 years ago 😂

I’m not into politics in any way, but i’m assuming no one was forced to watch the inaguration 4 years ago

The lame stream media had to, so they can edit the sh!t out of it so they can corrupt the words of the POTUS.

Not that they would show an unedited version (like showing the crowds way BEFORE the ceremony began and claiming that is all Trump could get, etc.)

4 years ago we had mobs of commies rioting in the4 streets 2 miled from the inaguration.
      This year we had 25000 troops and massive ammounts of fencing. Sleeping on the floor or in parking garages cause no one gave a fuck where they slept before they were brought in.

Gropin Joe is an idiot.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION