2020 Election: The Final Days

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author

image006

image005

image001

image011

I mean we literally started a war to get away from this shit.

These two set race relations back 50 years.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pennsylvania-cookie-poll-that-predicted-last-three-elections-trump-cookies-outsell-biden-6-to-1

A cookie poll in Pennsylvania has shown that Trump cookies sell much better than Biden cookies. That same poll predicted the last 3 elections, so I think things are looking good for Trump now

Whatever happens on election night, remember this:

government

If Trump goes down, I’ll be sad, but like an ADULT I’ll suck it and keep my head down and wait for the disaster of the Left to piss off everyone by destroying all the gains of the last 4 years. Then the Midterms will hopefully self correct before they do too much damage.

What I tend to always struggle with is how we can all watch the disaster of the Democrat run cities across the U.S., how they are just terrible, yet people will continue to mindlessly vote back in those who have destroyed these urban population centers.

I just don’t get it. I ask what is wrong with such people. I doubt I will ever get a good answer, because as Wizard’s First Rule states….People are stupid.

They stopped counting for a reason. All the next votes will be magically for Biden. If this happens, the whole world watched live corruption in its highest level.

It’s a disgrace. I wonder if there are cameras recording the “counting”.

Why can’t they have people working nightshifts? If they truly are cheating and organizing a fraud then it’s safe to say it’s a corrupt country which starts to sound like North Korea or some shit

>Close up for the day with Trump leading by hundreds of thousands in most of the undecided states.

>Come back tomorrow morning – find additional hundreds of thousands of votes for Biden in those states and none for Trump.

What is going on in America?

The ChiComs own the DNC.

Ive said that for quite a while.
    I also said that they will have the entire planet voting in this election so just wait for counts in excess of 150% of the voting age population.

Hello. I am a VERY confused foreigner watching the US election for the first time. Why are Wisconsin and Michigan predicted to be blue even though many districts inside them are red?

IMG-4684IMG-4683IMG-4682

Population. People in larger urban areas tend to vote Democrat while people in smaller rural areas tend to vote Republican

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION