2020 Election: The Final Days

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

In the U.S. urban population centers are largely and historically Democrat. Lots of people shoved into these areas for decades, slowly and carefully brainwashed and turned into low information voters. Their cities are failing all over the place and now literally burning down around them, but they still vote Democrat like enslaved robots because they just eat up the what the Left serves them. It’s messed up, and I have no answers how to fix it.

You are also watching what many of us believe to be grand scale electoral theft. Last night/early this morning U.S. time, Trump was up by good margins. Now suddenly this morning they are finding Biden votes all over the place in Wisconsin and Michigan to give Biden an “edge”.

I know I should have more hope, but I feel beaten down right now. My vote for the past three elections has meant nothing, and I realize why the GOP isn’t even really trying in my state, because my stupid ass state just produces students and political hacks. This state makes nothing, so what real voter base is there to appeal to? All in all, I’m down right now, because I hate to see Marxism winning all because people are too stupid to realize what’s going on.

I truly hope my sinking hopes are raised in the coming days, but I feel like the fix is in and criminals are winning. I don’t think the country is totally lost, especially if the Senate remains GOP, which means Mitch McConnel can just road block for 2 years, but then we’re back to the same old bullshit where the country stagnates and nothing gets better.

I really wish I was ignorant, sometimes, then I’d be able to rest.

As far as I know they had to take a break since there has never been this many votes so the workload is heavier than usual.

And they started counting the mail votes later, and it’s obvious that Biden is going to destroy when it comes to those.

I wasn’t sure what to expect come election night. I guess you could say I was optimistic but prepared to accept that Trump might lose.

But this is unprecedented. The whole country is on the verge of a constitutional crisis just because of some lazy sods decided to stop counting votes because they were (apparently) too tired. That’s deeply irresponsible and shameful with the future of the country being determined (in Europe the votes would keep being counted until a clear victor is decided, no matter how long it takes (and the fact that counting stopped as soon as Trump started making gains seems incredibly suspect)).

I don’t know what’s going to happen now. Trump still has a chance of winning, but it’s going to be extremely close. And if the Democrat Party really has committed voter fraud, it still won’t matter to a lot of liberal and leftist voters – Their TDS is so off the charts they won’t question their own party and will instead see a tyrant clinging on to power. They just want him gone.

China’s reaction to the 2020 US elections:

In China, bemusement and scorn over unresolved U.S. election

BEIJING (Reuters) – Chinese social media users watched election day in the United States with bemusement and mockery…

HHmmm, I wonder why?

Chinese state media frequently call attention to negative news in the United States, and ahead of Tuesday’s voting showed images of shops that had been boarded up in anticipation of election-related violence.

“This kind of unrest is usually (a) complication of elections in poor countries, but people are worried it may appear in the US. The US is in degradation,” tweeted Hu Xijin, editor of the Global Times, a nationalistic tabloid published by the Communist Party’s People’s Daily.

He later mocked pre-election polling that had predicted a stronger showing by rival Joe Biden.

And on and on and on.

So no matter who finally get to be in the WH in 2021, the US as a whole lost big time internationally.

There is increasing evidence that the Democrat party is trying to rig the election.

4chan_vote

Man, this is crazy. I wouldn’t say I’m surprised, not exactly. I knew they’d be desperate to stop Trump and would go all out. But it’s kind of impressive, in its own way, to the sheer lengths that they would go to.

Biden took Michigan and only needs Nevada to win – But the way things are going Trump has grounds to go to the Supreme Court. Kinda explains why Democrats were losing their minds over the ACB appointment.

Biden only has what the media says he has. If the numbers in AZ and Nevada change, then Biden doesn’t “have it.”

Legacy media has zero credibility right now. I spent the afternoon watching Crowder, and after last night and today, I am officially done with legacy media. I held on and defended Fox News for as long as I could, but what they did last night and into today was shameful and embarrassing. Greg Gutfeld and possibly Tucker are the only ones worth anything left there. I don’t even have cable, so it’s not hard for me to delete Fox News from my bookmarks and move on.

I’ve slowly advanced through my stages of acceptance today, and I’m reaching the point to just wait and see what the legal battles turn out. I can only hope the fraud and corruption are displayed with total clarity and the truth prevails.

Then let them bitch for 4 years while things continue to get better.

Either way, as I settle things down in my mind, I’ll begin to move on and make sure I set things in motion where I won’t let the Left take me or my dreams and ambitions down.

Trump’s lawyers have been getting ready for months now on fighting for democracy and won’t allow such fraud from stealing such an important election.

Dems are cheating!

Farage weighs in:

Four years ago the Democrats started their claims of Russian collusion, based at least in part off a dossier that the Clinton campaign paid a foreign spy to invent. Because of this they demanded and got an expensive investigation that found there was no collusion. Now there is already more to indicate a campaign of mass voter fraud than there ever was to suggest Russian collusion but the Democrats aren’t calling for an investigation while the mainstream media are falling over themselves to stress that the claims of vote rigging are ‘unproven’ or ‘unsubstantiated’.

You need an investigation for proof so by the standard set in 2016 by the Democrats and the media there now has to be one.

I recall a number of years ago after an election in Zimbabwe it took several days to get the result that Mugabe wanted. Now it looks like the US is going down the same path but the media don’t care.

Gotta say, even tho I fucking hate Greta Thunberg, this is a top notch clap back. Trump usually has a stonecold and savage presence but he is really rattled atm and having a meltdown. I’ve never seen him pushed to a corner like this and it’s sad to see. Hopefully he can reclaim his composure and his throne.108F64F6-3A7C-434A-B003-3886FA5246D6

He’s doing what he must do out of a sense of duty to his voters who are being robbed by the Democrats using dirty tricks. This adolescent is in no position to act like she’s on the same level as the president of the biggest superpower in the world. No respect.

Its time that we need to start arresting the assholes who are clearly involved in the fraud.

Every fuck that took in suitcases. Every fuck who threw out ballots. Every fuck who committed ballot harvesting.

so someone suggested that it was right that the count was stopped at midnight Tuesday night. WHY? TX has 12 million voters. They had 100% of the vote counted by 11:30. PA cant count 7 million by the same time? BULLSHIT. They STOPPED THE COUNT to bring in the millions of illegal ballots in direct violation of Constitutional law.

Yes thats right any vote that arrives after 8PM is invalid.

Ehh, I always appreciate a good roast when I see one. Especially when it’s a clapback.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION