2020 Gaming Playlist/Backlog/Wishlist

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Yeah, 2020 is nearly over, but why not start one to at least lead into a fresh thread in 2021.

So, I used to take part in this kind of thread on another board. I always found it a fun thing that we could all come back and refresh every couple of months. Also good for generation discussion on recommendations and warnings for games. This might be a little annoying to update, since the forums don’t allow us to edit our posts after an hour, but hopefully they will be taking out requests into account sooner rather than later.

Without further delay here is my break down. Categories are subject to change per someone’s post/taste of representation. My following break down is how I always did it.

Currently Playing:

.hack//GU Last Recode: I am a huge .hack fan. Played these games over and over again for years, and I finally grabbed this for under $20 a few months ago. I step into this when I am feeling like I wanna go home again in a game.

Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey: Very much enjoying this, but I can only do it in batches cuz it does get repetitive. I’ve put well over 100 hours in at this point, but probably only halfway through.

World or Warcraft: I didn’t wanna do this, but some of my guildies wanted to do it, since there is nothing else to really play MMO wise these days. I gave in a couple months ago, but so far, I don’t like it. Shadowlands is its one chance to make me interested.

Crusader Kings III: I play too much of this…too much…

Backlog:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky 1: I really need to finish this…then play 2 and 3, because I’m told to fully enjoy Trails of Cold Steel you need to get these done.

Waiting to Play:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1-3: I’m sitting on these til I get 4 and finish Trails in the Sky. I’m very much looking forward to these.

Waiting to buy:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 4: duh

Pathfinder: Kingmaker: I think this will fill my need for world building plus party groups.

Kingdom Come Deliverance: Royal Edition: I’ve avoided buying this game for years, but I think I’m ready for this all in one edition.

Final Fantasy VII: Remake: just been waiting for a price drop. Didn’t wanna pay $60 for it. I have a good feeling about Black Friday.

Ghost of Tsushima: I’ll get this eventually, but when the price is under $30. As cool as it is, not worth $60 for me.

On the Distant Horizon:

Blue Protocal: AAA MMO from Bandai Namco getting a world wise release. They are putting a whole lot of love and attention into this with listening to what fans want. This is the next major game I’m putting my guild into, looking to start a whole new full push. If this game is what I think it might be, then it may end up being amazing. I have a soft spot for FF: 14 and SWTOR, but I think this game will be amazing with its promise.

I open the floor for everyone to share their lists and continue to discuss and update them.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Roas.
    DigiCat

Currently playing: Fantastic 4 – PS2

Backlog: Sonic Unleashed – PS3 , i need to be able to play this without unleashing every time i die

Sonic_Unleashed_GIF_by_Xuliang

And i want a Switch for christmas 🤩🤩🤩🎄

pika switch

Me and my better half are slowly playing Little Hope. We get maybe 2 hours a weekend to play it and thus far it’s good. The difference from this and Man of Medan is we still dont know exactly what’s going on, as opposed to the easily guessed premise of the 1st game.

I’ll be honest…I have no idea what you’re talking about :)

You’ll need a little patience with Kingdom Come Deliverance… And time.

But if you like RPGs Elder Scrolls type, that’s a game for you. I loved it, the dlcs are great. I took my time thou, a few months.

Resumed playing ESO on PC with my Imperial main, basically done with the Ebonheart Pact questline and 2/3’rds of the of the way through the vanilla game now:

Screenshot_20201127_164416

Also playing Skyrim on the side as an Altmer battle-maiden:

ScreenShot81

“Almost through No Nut November, maybe I should play some Skyrim to take my mind off the horny…”

(Remembers that I installed female nude mods).

God damn it… (nsfw)

Currently playing AM2R.

Fan remake of Metroid II which is, dare I say, much better than the official remake on the 3DS. The official remake is definitely good and worth playing, but this fan game is phenomenal. Excellent game design that rivals Metroid III, with all the tropes that made us love the series, plus a few twists of its own. It’s peak Metroidvania. Download it. Play it. You won’t regret it.

Hydro Station Soundtrack

DigiCat

Currently playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 🏎

I got a Switch for christmas 😁

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION