2022 Election/Impeachment

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

GOP Will Be Pressured to Impeach Biden If They Take the House in 2022

On Wednesday, the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) released a list of 47 Congressional seats it believed it could regain in the 2022 elections. “House Republicans start the cycle just five seats short of a majority and are prepared to build on our 2020 successes to deliver a lasting Republican majority in the House,” said NRCC Chairman Tom Emmer in a statement.

I am still surprised they lost the last two senate seats.

Nunes said that other Democratic members of the House, including House impeachment managers and those who publicly criticized Trump, could also lose their House committee appointments.

“Every one of those damn guys could be removed from their committee in 2 years,” Nunes said. “That’s where we’re headed if the American people don’t stand up to this nonsense.”

Just like how those dems removed republicans from House committee appointments?

So the impeachment of the Bidens must happen.  The laptop and proof of Joe’s quid pro co is Ukraine MUST happen, if the Kamala Administration does not remove sleepy joe before then.

Local election laws need to be fixed and then yeah the pendulem is going to swing back hard.

The Republicans won’t do impeach Biden. The Republicans are just as corrupt as the Democrats. The Democrats just really suck at hiding their corruption

The GOP know that if any of them vote to impeach Trump, their political career is over.

The GOP know that if they don’t do anything to pro quid quo Joe, their political career is over.

If the people have their say, those politicians will never make it out of any future preliminaries.

Untill we remove these communist owned voting machines from use in every state the Republicans will never win a major election cycle.

Secondly the puppet will not live long enough to be impeached. Kumalong will shank him sometime in the next 20 months.

The GOP is done as it is. They refused to help Trump in his election challenges, so they’re done. Except maybe Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and a few others

Every single one who didnt do their job needs to be primaried.

I was said the want to keep their puppet/figurehead in place for two years before they invoke the 25th on him.

That way Kamala can have two years being the POTUS, before running to be POTUS for the next two terms.  This means she will officially be the POTUS for a total of ten-years.

Someone told me that if the VP has to replace the POTUS with over two years left in the term, then that counts as part of the max two-terms.  But if it is two years or less, that does not count against how long you can be in the WH.

Yes. The wording of the 22nd is clear; if Kumalong takes the oval office before the end of 22 she cant run for it twice.

Anonymous

No matter who wins we’re still screw anyway which ever party wins in 2022 fact is no real leadership

I found this article:

Lindsey Graham Warns Kamala Harris May Be Impeached if Republicans Take Back House

Senator Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican and close ally of former President Donald Trump, threatened on Sunday that Vice President Kamala Harris will face impeachment if Republicans take back the House of Representatives in the 2022 midterm elections.

Oh, tell me more!

The GOP lawmaker—along with some other Republicans—has repeatedly compared Harris’ decision to support bailing out Black Lives Matter demonstrators who had been arrested last spring to Trump’s actions ahead of the January 6 insurrection against the U.S. Capitol. Following the Senate vote to acquit Trump on Saturday, Graham again reiterated this comparison—arguing that Harris was guilty of inciting violence just as House Democrats and 10 House Republicans had alleged of the former president when voting to impeach him last month.

Equal judgement!

“What more could you do to incite future violence than to pay the bail of the people who broke up the shops and beat up the cops,” Graham said in that previous interview.

“How’s that not inciting future violence? Be careful what you wish for my Democratic colleagues, be careful what you wish for.”

And that is a fact!

My question is to you Americans:

If the dems take out sleepy joe after two years, getting kamala as the defacto POTUS, but before a new VP is sworn in, the leader of the house becomes the temp VP.

If the house is given a republican majority when this is all happening and they also fast track impeachment (like the dems tried in 2021) if Kamala get impeached for her role in “inciting violence”, and is found guilty by the senate, does the temp VP become POTUS?  So in my example, it was a republican majority house leader, does the POTUS become a republican?  And the VP would be… next highest member of congress of the ruling majority?

Am I interpreting how US politics work?

They will make damned sure that the speaker will be a Demonrat when Kumalong takes Joey out.

But if this happens as you suggest and a Republican speaker is in when Joey is removed he would be the new VP till one was selected.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION