9/11 Videos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

With the anniversary of 9/11 coming up, I think it is important to post videos which tell you the truth about that day because they are disappearing from the internet.  Download them if you can.  Save them.  Repost them.

Let’s start with a unique perspective — from flight attendants.  Rebekah Roth did amazing research.

More details from Rebekah Roth.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by TruthTeller.

Probably the single best video on 9/11.  If you still believe the official story after this, well God bless you because you are a complete and absolute fool.

Anonymous

The Madrid fire burned for days but did not collapse in 45 minutes like the towers did from “office fires”.

Anonymous

How about this fire from a few months ago.  Gee, this building didnt fall either.  Imagine that.

But those buildings weren’t hit by Boeing 767 airplanes. I mean, I’m not an expert in building design, but these feel like completely different incidents

This is the last thing we need right now.

Anonymous

Neither was building 7.

Anonymous

Actually, the events of today are directly connected to 9/11.  In fact, the same players are still on the world stage doing more garbage.  Take Mueller for example.  You do understand what he is connected to right?

He worked with Barbara Olsen.   She is the woman who made the famous phone call about “terrorists with box cutters” hijacking flight 77.  She is also the CNN employee who worked in Hollywood at HBO for a decade.   She suddenly goes to law school and immediately goes to work with Robert Mueller at the law firm of Wilmer Cutler and Pickering.  No experience.  Nothing.  Goes into a super high-level job.  Wilmer Cutler and Pickering is literally the law firm that has represented the Mossad in America.

Too bad Barbara was proven to be a complete liar.  In the 2006 trial of Zacarias Moussaoui the FBI presented records of all phone calls on 9/11. Only 1 call came from Barbara Olsen. That call was listed as “unconnected.”  Her husband Ted Olsen was proven to be a liar in the trial as well because he initially said she called him collect which is impossible.  Ted is directly connected to the Bush administration.  Ted worked for George Bush as Solicitor General.

Fast forward to today and Mueller is leading a coup against a rightfully elected President.  But hey, it is okay to trust CNN, Hollywood, and Robert Mueller right?

Building 7 was never hit by a plane and the official explanation was office fires caused the collapse.   This is the official NIST video but as you can see by the downvotes no one is buying their bullshit.

They want talk of a time when patriotism was at the highest point in american history since the world wars, GONE.

They are hoping that over time people will forget.

Heck, alot of the youth no longer believe in the sacrifices fellow people did to fight against fascism and for freedom and for democracy.  Something they take for granted and in some cases openly want revoked.

Do I believe in the “officially released” narrative on 9-11?  No.

Anonymous

I do not believe the official story either.  The younger generation likes to think they are more advanced due to technology, but really they are not.  They are a lot dumber.  They know how to use an iPhone but they don’t really understand how things work.  Furthermore, the educational system has dumbed them down for social reasons.

Then throw in the fact, I do not think many people truly understand what is coming and the ramification of things.  Cameras on every street corner.  AI running on quantum computers.  Predictive policing in law enforcement.  Today’s youth are going to be immersed in a world where anything can be faked and there will be a system in place to suppress the masses.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind of this.  I don’t think people really understand what 9/11 ushered in.  The survellience state was only a concept up until 9/11.  It was more or less an idea, but after 9/11 it became a physical reality that has been funded for 2 decades now.  None of this random.  9/11, Obama, what is happening now —- none of it is random.  This is why they hate Trump so much.  Trump was an unexpected roadblock in the agenda.

It is like Trump said.  They really aren’t going after him.  They are going after us and he is standing in the way.

I’m curious, who are you guys blaming 9/11 on? I’m not going to watch 1h long videos but I’d like to know who you think is behind the attack then

If you aren’t going to watch an hour video, then it is obvious you really have no intent to educate yourself on this topic.  That is kind of lame.

This true.  Many people are ignorant as to what all the connections are.  This is also why I laugh at all the people that think anyone with real power on either side will ever see a courtroom or a prison.  There are much bigger secrets in this nation than the bullshit we see in the media today.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION