9/11 Videos

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have seen this video.  My favorite part is where she shows the mass of the buildings after the fall.  I think it is at the 4:50-55 mark.  The towers were huge.  Hell, building 7 was huge.  It was 47 stories which would make it the biggest building in 99% of the cities in America.

Anyhow, you see that the rubble is basically 1/1oth of the mass of the buildings.  Basically 9/10ths of the building disintegrated.  I agree with Dr. Wood.  I think a Directed Energy Weapon was used.

I’m not going to invest an hour to a video which may be something pulled out of someones ass. Basically my interest is enough to wanna know who you blame but not enough to watch a long ass video that may be complete horse shit

The day before 9/11, the Pentagon reported losing $2.3 trillion. The next day, the exact spot where they were doing the accounting for that money, the “plane” hit. Even though the only publicly available footage of the explosion shows no plane, just an explosion. I mean that plane must be going very fast for the cameras at the headquarters for the United States Department of Defense, one of the most secure places in the world, to not pick up on it

I saw that part.  I may have gotten this video from you actually from a post you once wrote.  I can’t remember.  But I did see that part.

No you are just ignorant like I said.

Yes.  You bring up a great point.  Also, people don’t ask the question what was in Building 7?  Building 7 house evidence for every major corporate fraud scandal in American history and every three letter agency had offices in that building.  Think of all the evidence of corruption that disappeared.

Great comment!

Anonymous

Ryder, speaking of money.  Want to see something crazy?  Want to know how great our politicians are?

$16 million for 9/11 investigation
        $30 million for the Mueller Investigation
        $60 million for Clinton’s Blow Job
        $100 million for the Trump Pee Pee Dossier

Now that is fucked-up regardless of what party you belong to. Yep, 3,000 Americans die. Millions lose their retirement savings. We start a 20 year war on terror that will never end. Yet spend only $16 million investigating even though to this day you only see 2 of the 4 planes and six of the terrorists walk this planet alive to this day.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION