Tagged: Disneyland, never, theme park, unhappy, visit
I never visited Disneyland ever in my life, my family was always too poor to bring me there and now because of this damned pandemic and with flight restrictions, I think I’ll never get the chance ever in my life.
While my brother and his family have visited several times, I too have never been, and never will.
1. Disneyland is located in Kommifornia.
2. I do not have the budget to afford such a trip/vacation.
3. I would have to get a passport (of which I have never had, prior to 9-11, when I had to cross the border via car or train my driver’s license WAS my ID.)
4. I am of the age where most of what they offer I am no longer interested in.
5. I would have to pay for a WOKE corporation that has ruined Star Wars, is ruining the Meh-She-U, looks be to ruining Indiana Jones, etc.
So No. I don’t think I will ever visit DisneyLand. Same for DisneyWorld and any other such locations around the world.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES!