If I were to give people reasons to watch Anime, the reasons would be this:
1)It’s not woke although a woke Anime was developed and luckily it got cancelled.
2)It has Better Storytelling, Concepts, Action Scenes, Fight Scenes, Character Development.
3)It’s pure Character Development.
4)It’s more Unique and Experimental than Joker.
5)The Anime and Manga Industry are resilient against Political Correctness and Wokeness.
6)The Japanese are Wise, Intellegent, and total Alphas.
7)The Japanese are willing to abandon and shutdown any Anime and Manga that doesn’t do well like for example Woke Anime, etc.
9)Badass Superpowers, Weapon Designs, and Mecha Designs.
10)It’s Risky as Joker
11)It’s more creative and imaginative than Hollywood.
12)It’s the Stories are Multi-Genre Stories because they feel like Muli-Genre Stories.
13)The Anime and Manga are a Meritocracy.
14)It convey Emotion way better than Hollywood.
15)It potrays tragedy way better than Hollywood.
1) There are all sorts of anime about every subject/scenario so there is something for everyone;
2) The stories tend to focus on family/friendship and loyalty and team work through adversity and overcoming differences to grow and succeed and there’s no SJW messaging;
3) Traditional gender roles are generally embraced;
4) Good storytelling
5) Various art/animation styles – not the same Family Guy/Rick & Morty animation that every US cartoon has;
6) It’s a way to discover good music if you’re into J pop etc.;
7) You can learn another language that sounds very cool (my second favorite language to American English)
8) You can learn things about the Japanese culture (also shows how a society functions when it’s not “enriched” with a hodgepodge of cultures that hate each-other, much to the chagrin of the left);
9) A lot of anime like GTO (and the live-action series) tackles difficult subjects beautifully like bullying, suicide, depression, neglect and bad influences and it has good moral stories that are about overcoming those challenges (not every anime is like this)
10) It can be a source of much entertainment and it enriches your life to have exposure to different things;
11) A lot of stuff goes in the original versions without western censorship (boobs, prostitution, firearms, sexist behavior), because those who act badly in anime generally suffer terrible consequences and being good is ultimately rewarded. There can still be a little bit of preachiness in modern anime like that you shouldn’t skip school or smoke in the street or cross the street when it’s red, but it’s all the sort of stuff that makes sense and not radical agenda-driven stuff.