1) Fantastic main protagonist in Tanjiro. Earns everything he has through hardwork.
2) Great supporting characters in terms of companions and villains. Everyone is unique and fun.
3) With the exception of Muzan Kibutsuji, there is actually good subversion when it comes to demons. When it boils down to it, they are all to be pitied and not hated, because once upon a time they were humans. They became monsters because of Muzan.
4) Engaging story. Even in the down time, it’s fun to watch and you remain invested.
5) Action choreography is top notch. The fights are a pure joy to watch.
Its Well written story and with relateable ,charaters. Neither of them are op each of Kimetsu no Yaiba’s charaters has their own faults and weakness they feel like human beings even demons. each of their own background,First episodes shows the kids need to work hard to achieve something in their life,honor their family . Its very hard to dwell in themes there but it got many call backs to old samurai movies too.