45% of US drinking water contaminated with ‘forever chemicals

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vknid

https://thepostmillennial.com/45-of-us-drinking-water-contaminated-with-forever-chemicals-that-lead-to-infertility-cancer-hormone-issues-report

Clearly this is far more pervasive than anyone in the corp world wants to admit and much of the chemicals that end up in water systems and ground water probably has far more effect on us than we realize.  Far more.

Also, let this be a lesson.  The next times Alex Jones says something that sounds crazy like “they’re turnin the friggen frogs gay” you might want to at least entertain the thought.

DarthVengeant
      Premium

I filter my water, I use PUR Plus filters. I NEVER drink from the tap. However, food you buy that was made with water has this crap in it too, so it is pretty much unavoidable now.

One thing many people do not know is that the many brands of bottled water put fluoride in it. People need t6o research their bottled water.

I’ve been drinking tap water all my life. I’m still alive😂

Vknid

I think the thought process with chemicals needs to change.  We tend to think of them in terms of what’s OK and what’s “harmful”.  The truth is they all affect life in every form in some way.  So it’s not that they don’t affect humans it’s just whether it is enough to call it harmful.

What I suspect we will find over time is that much of the chemicals we use everyday and are labelled “safe” by organizations and goverment bodies that have motivations that have little to do with public safety will be found to have far more effect on people than anyone ever suspected. But corporations and government (nearly the same thing at this point) will try to keep that hidden as long as possible.

And now you know why there is such a rise in autism, mental issues, homosexuality, gender dysphoria and a steadily dropping overall IQ.

Americans are being poisoned.

“I’ve been drinking tap water all my life. I’m still alive”
          You may be. But when or if you have kids, there’s now a higher chance of them having a birth defect as opposed to 150 years ago.

Like alcohol, when taken in non-fatal doses, most poisons do their damage slowly over time.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Wisdom.
          Vknid

“And now you know why there is such a rise in autism, mental issues, homosexuality, gender dysphoria and a steadily dropping overall IQ.”

Clearly that’s part of it but by no means all of it.

For sure, but prenatal stress and poisoning do massive amounts of damage and are certainly the biggest cause of virtually all problems with these younger generations.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION