9 to 1 Mail-In Votes Went to Democrats

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Election night will simply tell the Democrats how many fake ballots they need to submit.

In the UK postal votes have to arrive before the election and are counted with the rest. Yet in 2009 a judge still said that the changes made by the Labour government (basically the UK’s Democrats) to allow easy postal voting would put a banana republic to shame.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/oct/07/same-sex-marriage-survey-count-watchers-bound-by-lifetime-secrecy

Could this have been just a test to see what tricks they could pull with mail-in voting?

“Observers tasked with maintaining the integrity of the same-sex marriage postal survey count are subject to a confidentiality agreement that bans them from ever speaking about it publicly.”

So what’s the purpose of the observers? BTW this was a referendum, not just a survey (I don’t know why the article called it that).

Even the worst liar on the planet Bolton stated on live tv that at no time during his stay as the Secratary of Defense did Trump ever say anything bad about the military or Veterans.

Stop spreading the dumbest lie the media has ever uttered. The incident in question was canceled cause the weather sucked, Marine 1 couldnt fly in it and the french roads couldnt be controlled.

I live that.

The Demonrats know they cant win w/o fraudulent votes. In the end we will end up with ‘voter turnouts’ in excess of 150% in any state that allows mail balots.

And because that has already happened in a NY congressional district and they didn’t even do a recount it’s set a legal precedent which will make it more difficult to challenge the outcome of elections in the courts going forward.

In that case, it proves my original point. People from Fox News, who have been biased and covering Donnie’s ass, are now apparantly turning their backs to him.

yup.

They also made laws to make it ‘legal’ for said Illegals to vote.

And you also know those “ballots” will be destroyed ASAP to avoid any chance of a recount/verification.

I had also yet to hear of any state having to do a presidential election re-do in their state.  Or if it is even possible.

I’ll leave that to one of you Americans to explain that to me.

You are an idiot. They never covered for him. You want to see what coverups look like review the Ofucktard presidency. That fuck violated Constitutional law more than 600 times and nothing was done cause that would have left Gropin Joe in charge.

Recounts happen all the time. And the DNC has learned that they can recount over n over again and ‘keep finding’ more votes.

Im not aware of any example of a statewide election for a national election being forced to be voted on again. There have been runoffs in state elections and even for senate seats nut never for the president.

Anonymous

Prove to me all the accounts on Facebook are real.  The reality is you don’t have a clue if an account is real or not.

For fuck’s sake you’re a grown ass cowboy yet write like a salty teenager making very far fetched jokes about peoples names.
      And Fox News has covered Trump’s ass and have definitely been biased towards him and conservatives.

You’re just throwing around tu quoque fallacies. I don’t give a shit about Obama (if that’s who you were referring to), I know he was ass and the leftist media is shit and biased. But so is the biased media on the right, which was my point. You pointing fingers on Obama doesn’t change the fact. And  now it seems like Fox News have had enough of Drumpf’s clownery. Even tho he’s still better than Biden, but that just tells how bad he is.

Weither you like what I say or not is irrelevant. Fox never covered up any crimes for Trump like the entire lamestream media did for Ofucktard.

Stop spreading shit cause you are an idiot.

Exactly! I’ve seen a ton of Dems declaring their vote for Trump then the other way around and I’m in the middle as a Libertarian so I’m not just hanging around right wingers all day (although they are much easier to engage in conversation then most leftists). I think the way the election appears right now is a HUGE facade by the left and the media narrative. I’m expecting to see a landslide this election for Trump and I don’t think the Dems have any chance at all even with all the voter fraud they can muster!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION