90 Year Old PA Voters?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

They are literally creating fake people to vote in PA.  This is a chart of 90 and above voters in PA over the years.  Notice anything odd about this year compared to the last 12 years?   This entire election is a fraud.  Democrats are now enemies.  If you have a Democrat friend, get rid of him or her.  They are literally responsible for the destruction of this nation and I promise you, it will not end well for your children.  I also hope you arent young.  You are completely fucked now.  You now live in a nation where votes no longer matter.

EmKS7DgU8AAi2ZaEmKS7DgU8AAi2Za

I live in Nazifornia my vote has never mattered.

That the DNC made the rest of the country use the fucked mail ballot scheme is proof they never intended a valid election happening ever again after Killary lost.

I heard that one of the many reasons biden stopped campaigning so early was because they nazis already knew they and their corrupt schemes got enough harvested ballots and fraud ballots, etc. that they could dump as many as they needed, when they needed it, to steal the election.

Signatures not matching (but is a biden vote) accepted!

Signatures not matching (but is for trump) rejected!

etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION