– Dominion serves 40% of the US market. It is in 30 states.
– The state of Texas rejected the machines.
– Admiral Peter Neffenger is on Biden’s transition team.
– Peter Neffenger was the President and on the board of Smartmatic
– Smartmatic entered into an agreement with Dominion in 2009
– Smartmatic counted American votes in Venezuela
– Smartmatic is connected to Philippine voter fraud
– Smartmatic is run by Lord Mark Malloch Brown who works for George Soros.
– Brown chairs the Boards of a number of non-profit boards including the Open Society Foundation,
– Brown chairs the Centre for Global Development.
– Open society of course is owned by George Soros
– Smartmatic partnered with DLA Piper Global
– Douglas C. Emhoff works at DLA Piper Global
– Douglass C. Emhoff is Kamala Harris’s husband
– Guess who owns Dominion? Blum Capital Partners, L.P. ***
– Guess who is on the board for the company? Richard C. Blum. ***
– Richard C. Blum is husband to Dianne Feinstein. ***
– Nancy Pelosi’s husband is also an investor
– An aide to Nancy Pelosi, Nadeam Elshami, was hired by the Dominion Voting Systems
– Dominion Voting Systems is literally listed on the Clinton Foundation website.
– “The DELIAN Project: Democracy through Technology” is the title of the page.
– Georgia Governor Kemp purchased machines after Texas and Florida rejected
– Dominion Voting has a lobbyist name Jared Thomas
– Jared Thomas was Governor Brian Kemp’s chief of staff and press secretary from 2012 to 2015
– You must remember the Feinstein-Kavanaugh-Soros connections to understand the depth
– Debra Katz (Christine Ford’s lawyer) worked for George-Soros at the Open Society Foundation.
– Debra Katz (Christine Ford’s lawyer) also worked at Project on Government Oversight (POGO).
– POGO is funded by Soros’s Open Society Foundation.
– POGO is the co-signer of the letter Diane Feinstein had on Kavanaugh.
– Kamala Harris did not prosecute OneWest Bank for their fraud
– Soros owned OneWest Bank.
– Now you know why a woman who placed 7th in her state is a VP candidate
*** These statements are in dispute. Feinstein has yet to deny them. In a financial disclosure, Feinstein has about 10 to 15 sub-companies. Who knows who owns what.